Cancellations, Exchanges, and Refunds
What is your cancellation and refund policy?
All ACSS event tickets are non-refundable. Ticket holders may request a ticket transfer to another person, colleague, or client, prior to the event.
At the end, if nobody can attend the event we can provide with credit for any other ACSS product or event.
What is your COVID-19 policy?
Ticket holders will only be entitled to a refund of their event pass if they are unable to attend the in-person event because they have been diagnosed with COVID-19, or if government-issued travel restrictions are in place during the event dates. If you are unable to attend because of the COVID-19 illness, you will be asked to provide proof of a positive diagnosis. If you have been potentially exposed to someone who is positive for COVID-19, you can request to transfer your in-person ticket to a future in-person event.
Government-issued travel restrictions include:
• The country/state that you live in closes its borders to travel
• The country/state you live in issues advice not to travel to the event location
• The country/state you live in has imposed an unavoidable quarantine on return from travel
• There is an unavoidable quarantine on arrival
• There is a further lockdown phase in the country/state you live in that prevents you from leaving your home except for essential requirements
Do ACSS events have a health and safety plan?
ACSS considers the health and safety of all those on site at our events as our top priority. We are committed to remaining reliably informed on COVID-19 as it relates to our in-person events, and we will share details to attendees in advance of each event taking place. In addition to following the CDC guidelines, we are working closely with state and local government, our hotel partners, and our official service providers to ensure the health, safety, and security of all our attendees and exhibitors.
Is there a venue safety plan?
Where applicable, venue-specific safety plans will be provided to attendees ahead of the event.